Apple Picking
Bridge Making (these little engineers are lucky it was sturdy enough for me to walk across).
Spider Donuts
Adventures on days off of school
Parties with friends
Cool nights perfect for sleepovers in my room
Reading until they pass out
Pumpkin inspired school projects.
Falling leaves
Girlfriend Getaway
Gingerbread Haunted House
Hauntaquarium- such a fun event at the Cleveland Aquarium
Exploring new places
Class Parties (lucky to have these ladies in the same room so I could be with them both). Thankful for 3rd graders who wanted me there. Less thankful that they insisted I "dress up" with at least a headband.
A much anticipated "Halloween Extravaganza" with friends.
A quick picture before bundling up to trick-or-treat
It was certainly chilly
Candy for days...and days...and days
October was full of love, laughter and falling leaves. I can't wait to see what the holidays bring!
















LOVE you all.
ReplyDelete