Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My Little Corner of the World

One of the easiest decisions throughout this entire process was that I would be moving out of the home built just a few years ago.  Choosing every detail and completing the process was something I was very thankful to have had the opportunity to do, but it was the last thing I wanted to continue to be responsible for.  Those walls came to represent a place where my world imploded and leaving felt necessary.  Creating a new space for the girls and myself provided more than a few stressful moments, but I love where I get to call home.
A great reminder every morning



Dining room before, office after. I adore those shelves and the person who made them for me.
   


                                                          Living room before and after 
Kitchen before and after

Where we dine (and dance) before and after
        


Bedroom before and after




                                     

 Be known for your kindness and grace . . . always a work in progress

 The last project to be completed 

The girls have their own area I am pretty proud of, too, but I've decided not to share that space, as I want to be mindful of their privacy.  Filling this house with love, laughter and my own style has surely made it feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment